Buy France resident permit online at reasonable prices. At this company, you will have an opportunity to get your work accomplished by the experts who are working in this industry for an extended period. They have successfully gained ample experience and apply the same in every project or work they get to do. And, when it comes to making resident permits, they turn out to be pro in them.
If you want to buy a resident permit in France(Titre de séjour), then no company would serve you better than All Genuine Documents do. We make each document with the specification with full efforts and dedication. A resident permit works as a document that helps you live in a country for a specific time period with legal power. We understand the importance of this document and offering this service to all the needy around the world.
You can buy the real resident permit online from our company at driving rates. You do not have to visit places to get this permit in your hand. Connect with our company today via our official website and submit your personalized requirements. We promise to deliver the same at the earliest. Contact now!
A certain number of foreigners can automatically benefit from a resident card, under certain conditions.
This is particularly the case for:
- the foreign child of a French national on condition of being at most 21 years old or being dependent on his parents, and holding a long-stay visa
- relatives of a French national and their spouse who are dependent on them, provided they hold a long-stay visa
- foreigners with a work accident or occupational disease annuity paid by a French organization and whose permanent incapacity rate is at least 20%, as well as the heirs of a foreigner, beneficiaries of a death pension for accident at work or occupational disease
- the foreigner who served in a combat unit of the French army or in the Foreign Legion
- foreigner with refugee status as well as his spouse and children under 19
- the stateless person with three years of legal residence in France as well as their spouse and children under 19 years.
- foreigners who meet the conditions for acquiring French nationality by reason of their birth in France
- for anyone who contributes significantly to the French economy, known as an exceptional economic contribution